The only way to do good work
is to love what you do
Cahaba Media Group is an entrepreneurial and growing company with a strong balance sheet and an appetite for future growth.
To fuel that growth, we need smart, passionate and hard working people on our team who share our values. If you fit this description, we would love to talk with you about a career at our company. Cahaba Media Group is a great place to work. We employ great people who do work that they enjoy, in a culture that rewards their efforts and actively promotes a healthy work/life balance.
We only select “A players” for our team. For that reason, we are selective and rigorous in our hiring process. If you are one of the top 10 percent, and you want to work for a company that recognizes that and rewards you for it, please contact us.
Are you a freelance writer, photographer or designer? We’re always on the lookout for brave talent to supplement our experts here. Let’s get together via email and see if there’s a connection. Send us what you’ve got, and if it’s a good fit, we’ll add you to our roster.
For further information or to send your resume, drop us an email at email@example.com.
Current Job Openings:
Sales Development Representative
Entry level inside sales position with opportunities for advancement. A great opportunity for a recent college graduate. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or sales is an advantage, but not required.
· Research accounts identifying key players and generate interest
· Identify qualified sales opportunities in large, enterprise accounts
· Update lead and prospect activity in CRM database to ensure effective lead management
· Set qualified introductory meeting for the sales team
· Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota
· Prioritizing time and opportunities based on the biggest impact for the business
· Occasional travel of 2-3 days per quarter to attend trade shows and visit client offices
Skills and Competencies
· Positive and energetic phone skills
· Excellent listening and writing skills
· Has zero call reluctance
· Self-motivated and results-oriented
· The ability to work independently while collaborating with other teams and leaders
· Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
· Likes to have fun at work.