Living in Birmingham
Cahaba Media Group’s headquarters is located in Birmingham, Alabama. The city’s growth pace was so astonishing during 1881 through 1920, it earned the nickname “The Magic City.” Today, Birmingham is one of the most important business, education and healthcare centers in the southeast. Birmingham is the cultural and entertainment capital of Alabama, with numerous art galleries, recreation parks & activities, world-famous restaurants and cultural festivals showcasing music, films and regional heritage.
- Metro population of 1,144,600
- One of the United States’ most creative, affordable and lively places to live, work and visit
- Home of Oak Mountain Park, Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve, Moss Rock Nature Preserve, Red Mountain Park, Cahaba River National Wildlife Refuge, Sloss Furnace National Historic Landmark, Forever Wild Turkey Creek Nature Preserve, Regions Park (home to minor league baseball team Birmingham Barons), Railroad Park and much more.
- Offers several outstanding museums, including the Birmingham Museum of Art, the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum and the McWane Science Center
- There is a neighborhood for everyone
- Ranked one of the country’s hottest food cities, home to world-renowned chefs, restaurants and local craft breweries
Living in Tuscaloosa
Cahaba Media Group’s Tuscaloosa office houses most of our Pumps & Systems sales team. Home to the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa has deep roots in higher learning, the arts and….football. Incorporated almost 100 years ago, the city includes about 100,000 residents. Tuscaloosa is an educational hub that is also home to Shelton State and Stillman College.
In addition to all of the sports and cultural events offered by UA, here are some other Tuscaloosa treasures:
- Children’s Hands on Museum
- Tuscaloosa’s Gateway to Discovery, offering technological opportunities to adults and kids alike
- An almost 7,500-seat city amphitheater
- RiverMarket on the banks of the Black Warrior River
- Museums and historic homes
- Did we mention football?
Cahaba Media Group – Headquarters
1900 28th Ave South, Suite 200
Birmingham, AL 35242
Cahaba Media Group – Tuscaloosa office
1806 6th Ave, Suite 200
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401