Living in Birmingham
Cahaba Media Group's headquarters is located in Birmingham, Alabama. The city’s growth pace was so astonishing during 1881 through 1920, it earned the nickname "The Magic City." Today, Birmingham is one of the most important business and banking centers in the southeast. Birmingham is the cultural and entertainment capital of Alabama, with numerous art galleries, recreation parks & activities, world-famous restaurants and cultural festivals showcasing music, films and regional heritage.
- Metro population of 1,144,600
- One of the United States’ most creative, affordable and lively places to live, work and visit
- Home of Oak Mountain Park, Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve, Moss Rock Nature Preserve, Red Mountain Park, Cahaba River National Wildlife Refuge, Sloss Furnace National Historic Landmark, Forever Wild Turkey Creek Nature Preserve, Regions Park (home to minor league baseball team Birmingham Barons), Railroad Park and much more…
- There is a neighborhood for everyone
- Home to world-renowned chefs, restaurants and local breweries